The timeline below is subject to change. Check back frequently.
Saturday April 2, 2022 3:00pm - 5:00pm Reception for all current exhibits at the Fuller Craft Museum. Hope to see you there.
- Sunday April 4, 2021 (midnight) - Submission deadline
- Tuesday April 6, 2021 - Friday May 7, 2021 - Jury
- Monday May 10, 2021- Notify Artist
- Monday September 1, 2021 - Shipping form from artist including information on dimension of crates or containers, shipping expenses and packing notes.
- The Exhibition Artist will be responsible for the expense of shipping and insurance to the Fuller Museum.
- The Fuller Museum is responsible for packing, shipping and insurance for the return.
- Tuesday September 1, 2021 - Shipping information due at the Fuller Museum
- Thursday July 1, 2021 - Object information and any didactic text to the Fuller Museum
- Friday October 8, 2021 - Works due at the Fuller Museum
- November 4, 2021 - Zoom event with you and the Glass Lifeforms 2021 jurors https://fullercraft.org/product/glass-lifeforms-2021-panel-discussion/
- Saturday November 6, 2021 - Opening 2:00pm - 5:00pm - at 3:00pm panel discussion with the jury. Due to the increase in COVID cases the in-person opening is cancled. The Fuller Museum is open for people to view the exhibit.
- Sunday April 24, 2022 - Show closes
- Saturday April 30, 2022 - Works packed and shipped back to artists by the Fuller Museum